Saturday, February 18, 2012

HALFWAY THROUGH!

Woot!!! Woot!!! Another week has flown by!! I literally cannot believe how quickly time soars here! Week 6 has already come & gone! I am half way done with lecture phase already! Such an amazing time I've been having! This has been such an wonderful time! I am so blessed!


God has been doing a lot of magnificent work in my life! I am so grateful for all of the miraculous transformation He is doing! Learning to trust, trust, trust, trust & trust Him some more!! There is SO much freedom in trusting! His love and His control are SO much better than my stumbling & striving!!! I just feel so free! 


The past few days I have been so encouraged meditating on the fact that the victory has already been won! Jesus conquered sin & death on the cross! Therefore, I do not have to strive! In my submission, He works everything together for my good! It is mind-blowing!!


Since I am at the half-way point I am working on another support letter of sorts (if you'd like to receive that-email me your address! paticonde@gmail.com), but I thought I would also extend an invitation to you to partner with me in reaching the people of South Africa on my blog!! I ask that you would pray, pray, pray!! If the Lord lays it upon your heart to support me (financially, or through prayer) in loving on & sharing the gospel with the South Africans. The total cost for my time in South Africa is around $5,000. (So far I've raised a little over $500, So I currently need $4,500). That $5,000 will cover all of my costs while I'm there & it includes airfare.


If you'd like to donate there is a link on this page, to the right to deposit directly into my paypal account! 


I also have made some jewelry that I am selling on my Etsy account! The link to that is also on the right! Any amount of prayer support, as well as financially that you can give would surely be a blessing!


Here's a video that I made from my adventure last weekend! My friends & I rented mopeds from a guy on campus for super cheap & had a BLAST!!! 

No comments: