Friday, February 10, 2012

It's WEEK 5... ALREADY!

Another week almost finished here at YWAM! Today was pretty great.

Almost the usual Thursday! Woke up late & missed breakfast(not usual part), interesting class, super bomb snack, gross lunch, pretty cool time in prayer room, fun at work duty, gross dinner, loooong Thursday Night Meeting, hangout time, .....soon I will go to sleep. Which I'm getting behind on and really need! Hence me missing breakfast this morning! :)
Speaking of breakfast...this is what I ate since I missed it.......awesome.


We've had a very interesting speaker this week. HA. Again! Not much to say except I've really grown to love drawing/doodling... This is a little picture I drew in class copying a picture I took at the Muir Beach Overlook!
I'm gonna be the first to admit it, Fire & Fragrance is not the DTS that I would have specifically chosen for myself! Obviously Jesus has a far greater plan than I know about right now! He is so GOOD! Even in the midst of the fog & delirium here! As much as I am not stoked about certain things, I am still very confident that He has me here for a purpose. Which, is SO exciting. I had two huge fears in coming here: the first being that I wouldn't like it/that I would want to leave because of that & the second being I would have some major anxiety like I did when I moved to Florida & it would cause me to leave. Fortunately neither are overwhelming, or even really affecting me. It's amazing to just know & trust, especially in the midst of an uncomfortable situation. I definitely see & feel myself growing, even though I may not feel like I'm really opening myself up to(or even try)!  

Kristen and I went to the pier yesterday... Super fun. Got delicious food!

Another doodle from class today. It's a little sketch of my friends & I who formed a "band". Haha! We play "disney songs" at the open mic nights, or at least we plan to! I'm uploading the video from last Friday onto youtube right now! 
...this may be the link for it once it finishes uploading! I will check in the am to be sure! 
  We went into the Innovision Studios today & got some awesome photobooth pics!! We got a good laugh out of this one...
 & this one too!!!
 Kristen, Jeremy, Aaron & I are renting mopeds this Saturday to go on an adventure!! I was testing driving one tonight to make sure I felt comfortable riding it! So much fun! Be praying for safety! Ha! I'm nervous about driving it in traffic!

No comments: